You Are at : Main Categories Rememba Dis?
Are you a true Jamdowner? Try to identify the twenty items below to see where you stand. If you consider yourself too young to know these, ask someone older to help you. Donít peep at the answers, have fun!
Identify the following:
1. Bustamante backbone
2. Mac -a -fat
5. Vauxhall Velox
8. Four Ace
11. Veedol Can
12. Rose Garden
15. Charlie Babcock
16. A Cotta
19. Bounce Back
20. Ranny Bop Shop
1. Hard sticky sweet.
2. Awful smelling fruit in a hard case
3. A good friend
4. Government School lunch
5. Police Patrol car
6. Popular night-club in East Kingston
7. Sugar/corn grounded
8. Popular cigarette (also Royal Blend)
9. Unkempt wanderer in Kingston.
10. Three half pence (Old English currency)
11. Popular country utensil
12. LINDSAY Ďcountry busí terminal
13. Jamaican term for "lesbian"
14. East Kingston Beach Club
15. RJR-DJ- The Cool fool with the live jive.
16. Cushion placed on top of head when carrying a load
17. Toy with a string to spin it.
18. Cinema on Maxfield Ave
19. Marble Game
20. 24-7 Cold Supper shop in East Kingston.
18-20 : True Jamdowner
15-17 : Hey, donít forget your roots
12-14 : Married to a Jamaican
09-11 : Came to Jamaica, loved it and stayed
06-08 : Regular visitor maybe
01-05 : Foreigner